Ответ: Дорама "Last friends" (Япония)

ARIGATOU YUME-CHAN!!!!!
Уряяяяяяяя!!!!!))))))))

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор

You must be registered for see images

Интервью Рё в The Television – 27/05/2008 СПОЙЛЕРЫ!!!

“Last Friends” SP gravure (BOYS SIDE)
Nishikido Ryo – People have lots of sides, I want to treasure my side as an actor
We wanted to see the opposite of the crazy man, Nishikido-kun’s smile, so we did a photoshoot with puppies!
He also told us about his sincere feelings about acting.

[Green circle on first page]
Approaching the second half of the match!
Towards a shocking!? ending…
I do wish for Sousuke’s happiness, but… a tragic ending can’t be avoided!?
“I think except for the violence, Sousuke’s a decent guy. It’s just that he wants to be with Michiru. Even if it means tying her down. So though many may hate him, I don’t not like Sousuke. Of course violence is something that I will never accept though. So the ending that I hope for is one in which Sousuke stops the violence and becomes happy with Michiru…but that’s impossible (laughs).”

[Captions to pictures]
[Top center] Looking proud to have succeeded in getting his own eyes and the three puppies' eyes to look at the camera at the same time.
[Top left] Squirming around shouting “Hya~, they’re totally licking my ears~” ♥ When they walk on his stomach he makes a commotion yelling “Owch! Ah~ that tickles!”
[Bottom] The original plan was to take pictures with just one puppy, with two others as backups, but he finds the others and says “Since you’ve come too, we might as well be in the pictures all together, come here.” His gentle eyes watching the three puppies is like a mother’s!?

*ВААА Каваиииии!!!:love: Рё и щеночки!! А его фирменная улыбка...

[Main text ♥]
Nishikido Ryo-kun plays with the three Chihuahuas saying “I’m not letting you go anywhere~” making our hearts beat fast for a moment. He apparently used to have a dog and seems to be used to being with dogs. “Hey, look over there. Ready, go,” were his words, and as you can see it was perfect.

*я почти увидела этот момент, ну а его голос услышала!!! Это его "Ready, go" :D

“They’re so cute. It’s healing. If I were a dog? I’d be a shiba-ken (T/N a Japanese (I think) breed that’s pretty common, medium, short rough fur, pointy ears, known for loyalty, like Hachikou at Shibuya). Because I’m super loyal. Or else a mongrel. I’m pretty tough!”
He’s currently acting in the drama “Last Friends” (Thursday nights 10 pm, Fuji network). He acts as Sousuke, who entwines his girlfriend Michiru (Nagasawa Masami) in his twisted love.
“I get lots of different reactions. Like I’d be walking on the streets and get said “Ah, that’s the guy who beat up Nagasawa Masami!” Also, when I was out drinking with my friends, we were in a private room, but it was only divided into rooms by curtains. And so the people next to us started talking about dramas, and I was listening, and finally they started talking about “Last Friends,” so I barged in and yelled “Watch it!” (laughs) I was dead drunk, I didn’t know what to do if they started saying anything about me, so before they had the chance to, I went in. They were surprised (laughs).”
Typical of Nishikido-kun trying to hide his shyness. So how does this Nishikido-kun face the role he plays?
“When I first met the script writer, Asano Taeko-san, she said to me, “Now that it’s been decided that you’re playing this role, I’m getting a lot of inspiration, so work hard!” and that put a whole lot of pressure on me (laughs). Well, first I just memorize my lines, and then all I do is act the way I think would work. It’s not like I’m acting thinking of the kinds of faces I should make. So when we’ve done filming a scene and we check it, sometimes I’m really surprised and think, uwa! I looked like this! I’m unconsciously making scary faces that I’ve never shown on TV before. The lip biting was an instruction from the director, to show his internal battle, but sometimes I do it unconsciously. Whether I’m doing well? …I can’t tell. Because when I watch it on air I get disappointed with myself by how I wasn’t able to do act the way I wanted to. There’re lots of things I think I could do better. But it can’t be helped. So all I can do is to keep working hard so that I don’t get as disappointed the next time.”
He acts while being busy in the two groups NEWS and Kanjani∞. For him, what position does “acting” take?
“First of all, I don’t have to have a group name on my shoulder. I’m just ‘Nishikido Ryo.’ So I really like it. I enjoy it the most when I’m actually acting. I love being alone. It all comes back to you, and you have to take on the responsibility by yourself too. But for groups, there’re good things about groups too. Right now I’m the only one active in two groups, but when something happy happens we can all share in that, and when we do concerts, they’re really fun I think. Because people have lots of different sides.”
But yet his eyes that look straight at you sparkle as he says “But I like acting. It’s something I don’t want to lose.”
“Especially for a role like this time, you could basically say that it’s 180 degrees different from the usual me. So I think it’s really good experience. I’ll eventually be hated by everyone watching this, and I do have thoughts about that. Whether or not this will be good for me is up to me. Whether or not this’ll add another skill for me, or whether it’ll become something I’ll put away and seal closed. It’s interesting in that sense too.”
Filming for a drama while being on tour. Nishikido-kun actually enjoys being able show different sides of himself. He apparently showed up with his moustache for the first Osaka show of the Kanjani∞ tour. Was that for fun?
“Right. Till one o’clock in the afternoon I did Sousuke in a studio in Tokyo, and I flew to Osaka on a 2 o’clock plane, and did a live in the evening, so I could’ve cleaned up if I wanted too, but I wanted to try it a bit. I wanted to show myself live with a real moustache. It wasn’t liked very much but it was fun. The next day I made my self clea~n though! (laughs)

Источник перевода статьи

Вкладення

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор

А! И еще один маленький сюрприз! ^^
Русские субтитры к 5-й и 6-й серии.
Спасибо за это !

Вкладення

Nica

9 серия Last friends уже закачена,но пока сабов нет!!!!!!
Не хочу раскрывать сюжет серии,но кажеться Соске,конкретно решил перейти вкдействиям......и это касаеться не только Мичиру.....
Мне страшно думать ,что же будет в !0 серии..!!!!!

Останнє редагування:

Nica

You must be registered for see images

[J-Web] Nishikido Ryo 5th May 2008

"Please watch last friends this week too,
The shooting is gradually entering a pleasant stage."

Останнє редагування:

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор

Nica, пасибки за оперативность.
А на фотках выше, я не вижу Рё :(
Они, что не берут его в свою песочницу? :shock:

В той фотосессии его точно не было, а так хз.

Вот на самом деле из интервью выше вот это

“I get lots of different reactions. Like I’d be walking on the streets and get said “Ah, that’s the guy who beat up Nagasawa Masami!”

нехорошо.

по той причине что Масами сейчас самая популярная молодая актриса в Японии. даже в рекламе подбирается вплотную к лидеру, нынешней "королеве" - Накамаре Юки (Янкуме, Гокусэн), обойдя ее уже в некоторых регионах страны. Входит в список самых влиятельных людей Японии, наравне с КимуТаку и Накаем. Но суть больше в том, что ее любят действительно от мала до велика, не только молодежь но и дети, и пожилые люди, ее аудитория огромна. конечно ряд японских поклонниц JE ее терпеть не может, но к общему количеству это не так уж и много.

в общем лучше чтобы Рё с фразой, которую он сказал в интервью, в историю не входил.

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор
Ответ: Re: Дорама "Last friends" (Япония)

в общем лучше чтобы Рё с фразой, которую он сказал в интервью, в историю не входил.
Да ну не всё так серъезно и я не думаю, что та фраза произносилась со злостью. Скорее это выражалось в удивлении от встречи актера.
А сама Масами... не знаю... я не могу сказать, что она мне не нравится или что я ее фан. Скорее я к ней равнодушна. Я не увидела еще ни одной дорамы в которой она бы меня впечатлила. Мне она везде одинакова. А вот о Уэно Джури я такого сказать не могу. Она везде разная. Чего только стоит ее Нодаме!
Японцы навсегда останутся для меня загадкой с их Кимурой Такуей и Масами...

Останнє редагування:
Re: Ответ: Re: Дорама "Last friends" (Япония)

Мне она везде одинакова. А вот о Уэно Джури я такого сказать не могу. Она везде разная. Чего только стоит ее Нодаме!
Японцы навсегда останутся для меня загадкой с их Кимурой Такуей и Масами...
Не надо так на КимуТаку. КимуТаку это сила, номер 1 и все остальные на него равняются. Хотя конечно я не против, чтобы он ушел... но только из-за того, в ком видят следующего КимуТаку XD.

Но все дело в восприятии, у всех оно разное, а у японцев и подавно.

Для меня например Пи всегда одинаковый, и я не понимаю в чем ты видишь ценность Нодаме Уэно Джури))

С другой стороны Масами и Матсумото всегда одинаковые и за актерские таланты их особо и не хвалят, но зато их любят больше всех.

Для меня разные Ниномия, Нагасе, Накай, Иноэ Мао.

Нишикидо Рё тоже разный.

Зверху