Игры КТВшников в футбол

gonchar

Best of the best
Поиграли неплохо,только красным нехватило фарта.Чтоб вы делали без ТОШИКА.Завтра собираемся на 18.00 на чешке на большом поле.

kapa

/o\
Hello Ukraine.
My name is John Pirz. I was born and live in America. My daydream always was see your remarkable country, hear her traditions and principles.
And here is beside I have fallen out the possibility to stay since month in your country.
I walked on street on your park. And here is at night in region unknown me school I have seen the football. I much love the football Though beside us football not so will develop as same basketball or rugby.
I much heard of your class player SHevchenko and Voronina. So here is that football, which I saw, on school, was simply splendid. The Players simply flew with ball. The Command in blue cloth, has in general shown the washed interaction. The Command in red t-shirt yielded him in skill and in experience. They allowed the baby mistakes, as has caused for itself such result of the match.
I want to say all player many thanks. Also want to ask about attentiveness on stadium. (Repeatedly ball falls into small children) for that to become much terribly.

Yours mister John.

BARCELONA

MAS QUE UN CLUB
сегодня не прийду,ещё до конца не выздоровел!в четверг же без изменений 18-00 17-ха
P.S.кто то вчера спрашивал почему не вылаживают матчи Олимпиады!!!Исправляю эту несправедливость:)

Останнє редагування:
Зверху