Новости азиатского кино

Nica

You must be registered for see images

Останнє редагування:

Bidg

Мир корейского кино потерял хорошего актера и человека. Lee Eon погиб в аварии 21 августа 2008 года. Ему было лишь 27 лет. Это новость потресла многих и не только в Корее. На его похороны пришло много звезд, в том числе колег по сериалу "Coffee Prince". Gong Joo будучи в армии не смог прийти на похороны (после сериала они стали друзьями). Поэтому он выразил свои соболезнованиия через послание на сайте.

Вкладення

Nica

Я тоже уже давно читала эту новость,но это так печально и грустно осозновать....как прочитала в инете это ,прямо сердце в комочек сжалось.....не хотела говорить никому из любителей корейской дорамы.....мне очень запомнилась его роль в "Coffee Prince".........

Bidg

Я посчитала, что было бы не плохо людям которые знают данного актера и любят помянуть его. Это как небольшая дань уважения ему.

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор
Да. Я когда увидела эту новость месяц назад, то буквально оцепенела. Казалось бы незнакомый человек, но стало очень печально. :( Насколько я помню погиб в аварии на мотоцикле. :( Все таки двухколесные монстры очень кровожадны. :(

Nica

Я тя пристрелю genteel ....::) :):) Хотя мне уже начинает нравиться эти ложки дегтя в кашу с маслом....не дает нам раслабляться...и нам еще больше все эти дорамы нравяться..::):) :)

Afeu

Life is mess...
Модератор

Kwon Sang-woo (Love so divine, Bad love) and Son Tae-yeong скоро поженятся, только вот свадьба будет абсолютно закрытой, что вызывает еще больше любопытства в процессе ее организации. Звёздная пара пригласит только самых близких друзей и свою семью.

В этот день, только приглашенные смогут войти в свадебный холл. Не будет даже пресс-конференции для фанов перед свадьбой. (А зачем она там вообще нужна. :shock:) Так же не будет прямого эфира и фото со свадьбы так же не будут опубликованы.

Пара приедет в свадебный холл около 15.30 прямо перед свадьбой - поздороваться с фанами и репортерами, не больше. Это будет сделано просто что бы поблагодарить фанов.
Между репортерами и звездной парой будет расстояние в 10 метров.

* По мне так это абсолютно правильно. Звёзды тоже люди и им хочется иметь хотя бы какую то приватную жизнь. А фанатизм азиатских фанов, просто пугает. Достаточно вспомнить поездку Пи в Корею.

И все же так замечательно, что Kwon Sang-woo женится. ^^
Он уже достиг традиционного возраста, когда у азиатов принято жениться - 32. ^^

Источник инфомации

Оказывается скоро - это СЕГОДНЯ!!!!:shock::mrgreen:

Вкладення

Останнє редагування:
Ryusei no Kizuna

Сама книга действительно захватывает. Я прочитала всего несколько переведенных глав, но уже чувствую себя поклонником книги, даже в переводе она замечательная. прям будет жалко и обидно, если дорама будет хуже.

но пост по дораме.

Источник-capncosmo.
Translation: TV Pia 2008.09.27・It's the Autumn of Brothers (Ninomiya and Nishikido)

In the TBS drama starting on 10/17 (Fri.) "Ryusei no Kizuna," the two of them will be playing real brothers. Their initials starting with N, their quick wit, their handiness, their poison tongues (smile), their image color in their groups is yellow... If you look for them, they have a surprising number of things in common. Shy of each other, while measuring the distance [between them] as well, line them up and they're already getting along so well, it's those guys happy and embarrassing first talk.

Nishikido Ryo
"Ninomiya-kun is a person who from the beginning did not let the axis of the role get blurred."

What they think about each other as actors

Ninomiya The face-to-face meeting and read through (reading the script together) are finally over.
Nishikido At the read through, I was really nervous! I always get nervous when I start a drama, but Ninomiya-kun's sense of stability was really amazing.
Ninomiya Nah, I was nervous too. But if I, the oldest son, looked like I wasn't reliable, Nishikido-kun and Toda (Erika)-san would get uneasy, so even if it was a lie I'll act confident! is what I thought (smile).
―What did you think when you first heard you'd be acting together?
Ninomiya It was really unusual!
Nishikido First, this is close to the first time I've worked with a sempai from the same company. I didn't intend at all to say, "Let's steal something," or, "Confrontation," or something, and I just said let's work our very hardest.
Ninomiya I myself, since a long time ago every time I've worked with a sempai they've helped me out a lot (люблю, когда Нино говорит о Нагасе^^..) , so I thought now it might be time for me become strength as a sempai.
―Have you seen anything the other has appeared in? What kind of impression do you have from them?
Ninomiya I've seen 1 Litre of Tears and Attention Please. If anything, it's an impression of a kid whose sensitivity is sharp. Of course he has real ability, but because outside of that as well he has some kind of charm, like this, he's come to get roles people want.
Nishikido ...(shame) I've seen Haikei, Chichiue-sama. Um, my impression of Ninomiya-kun as an actor? What is it. What is it!?
Ninomiya It's hard, isn't it (smile)?
Nishikido Um, if I were to compare him to myself―His reviews and stuff are truly awe-inspiring, but (in making the role) unlike erratic me, he properly grasps the axis from the very beginning. Kind of like that, yes!
Ninomiya Even though we've said that, as far as how each other's acting will come out, an image hasn't yet appeared.

The person who suddenly spoiled the end of the story
*все дело в том что Нино не читает сценарий полностью, а только те части, где встречается его персонаж. И сам фильм в деталях смотрим только потом и далеко не рад, когда ему рассказывают детали до. Он и Письма с Иводзимы увидел только на премьере в Японии, и очень многому в нем удивился^^. Как он говорит: потому что раз мой персонаж появляется только в этих сценах, только это мне и нужно, чтобы создать его мир. Как говорит пресса: из-за Nintendo некогда.

Ninomiya That's right, when we went out to eat after Kanjani∞'s concert, he told me the ending ahead of time, this guy! Even though I hadn't read the original work yet (smile). "I wonder if that guy will do that and be like this in the drama too?" he said. Naturally.
Nishikido Personally, "What, you haven't read the original!?" is about what I was feeling, oppositely (smile). Even though at that time, I had Ninomiya-kun show me some magic and stuff (*каваюсь), and we didn't really talk about the drama much (smile).
―The two of you are playing the clearheaded and reliable eldest, Kouichi, and the younger brother who relies on that older brother, Taisuke. Is there anywhere in each of your personalities you feel are "elder-brotherly" or "younger-brotherly"?
Nishikido Well, my attitude that when doing things like this(?)

----

Ninomiya Kazunari
"Probably, as far as creating the role goes, he's a type that resembles me, I think."

I make sure to have Ninomiya-kun answer first (smile).
Ninomiya Do you actually have any siblings?
Nishikido I have two older brothers and a little sister. So it's pretty much a pretty much a set-up that resembles Taisuke's.
Ninomiya Some place where I'm elder-brotherly huh, I dunno! Although I actually have an older sister.
―But in things you've played in the past, you've played many older brother or brotherly senior roles. Surely you must have some kind of elder-brotherly element?
Ninomiya I don't know, but me not being an older brother means it's easy for me to get an image of the figure of an older brother.

Being bad at "waiting" is one of their points in common(!)

―What are you impressions of Toda Erika who is playing your younger sister, Shizuna.
Nishikido I thought she was a cute girl. At the face-to-face meeting, she showed up wearing a hat this huge!
Ninomiya It was really shiny? Performers really are different (smile). In the end Toda-san was the most adult, was my impression (smile).
Nishikido That's true. I guess you could say her behavior was calming.
―Now, how would you like to perform Kouichi and Taisuke?
Nishikido In the planning document it said, "high energy, low IQ," but won't that be exhausting (smile). I'd like to do my best to be enthusiastic!
Ninomiya I... If it's a role where "He's smart and his face leaves something to be desired," there's the model of my close older sister, so it'll be easy to grasp (smile). But, again, I don't know. They might listen to my selfish requests, but depending on how the younger two come at it, my role will probably change.
―The writer wrote Kouichi has a "pitiable face," didn't he (smile)?
Ninomiya Didn't he. Even though I normally don't intend to have such a pitiable face! Just, if Kudou (Kankurou)-san has seen my acting up to now, it's not really a mystery how he got that impression, is it? Because I've died countless times (smile).
Nishikido Taisuke is a guy who lives cheerfully even while shouldering the trauma of his parents being killed. Of course I don't have an experience that bad, but well I've had the experience of continuing smiling even in tough times. Taisuke too, I think he might be only be living with just a something good. Yeah.
Ninomiya Probably, I think, aren't the two of us are originally, the type to think about and firm up the role and then bring it to the set? We might resemble each other there.
Nishikido Also, we talked about, "So we won't push on set, let's do things quickly." We might resemble each other there, too (smile).
―Finally, fitting with "meteor," what would you wish on a falling star!?
Ninomiya (While holding his cards) I want to get better at magic!!
Nishikido (smile) I want to be taller!

Translation: An-An 2008.10.01・Ninomiya Kazunari x Nishikido Ryo Competing in Earnest Talk '08 Guys We Like
Ninomiya Kazunari x Nishikido Ryo Competing in Earnest Talk.
Acting, Music, and also Each Other
Now, two young actors who have been gathering the attention of the world, Ninomiya-san and Nishikido-san have a talk.
In their innocent cross talk about the drama in which they'll be acting together for the first time, their respect for each other spread all over the contents.

-----

Nishikido Ryo
Ninomiya-kun is dark-natured?
He really resembles me there.

Playing brothers in their first drama collaboration. A chemical reaction born from Ninomiya "older brother" and Nishikido "younger brother."

Ninomiya I hear we've both been chosen as "Guys We Like."
Nishikido It's a happy thing, isn't it?
Ninomiya We're thankful. Saying "like" is better than "type" or something because its range is wider.
Nishikido I'm jealous of you. Because you have a weapon to make girls like you.
Ninomiya Huh!? What!?
Nishikido Those card tricks.
Ninomiya Oh~ (For some reason he's cutting the cards in his hand.)
Nishikido When did you start?
Ninomiya I guess about 4 months ago.
Nishikido I heard about it in rumors. When people met you, they'd say about your tricks, "I was allowed to see it." That time when we went to eat Ghengis Khan with Matsumoto-kun, it really was "I was allowed to see it" (smile). You demonstrated it for me on top of the table that was all sticky with oil. I was surprised, like, "Oh, awesome." I thought, "Because it's like this, if some girls came over they would probably be really happy, I want him to teach me."
Ninomiya It's okay, I won't do it today (smile). Because even if we hate each other we'll be seeing each other every day from now on at the filming of Ryusei no Kizuna. Speaking of, this is pretty much the first time we've worked together.
Nishikido Yes.... In fact, this is the first time we've had an interview together like this....
Ninomiya This is hard for you, right? This kind of stuff is generally harder on the kouhai. I understand how you feel.
Nishikido Well, rather than hard to do, it's kind of a new sensation. I'm still embarrassed.
Ninomiya I'm also afraid to talk to people, but you're quite shy. It's because of that, I feel like I understand. But when I changed that was strangely when I was in a drama with TOKIO's Nagase-kun. I didn't know how close I should get with a sempai, Nagase-kun teased me the whole time, and he did it to make me feel more at ease. It was after that, I guess, that I came to think it was okay to depend on sempai.
Nishikido How much did you change?
Ninomiya I hit a softball with all my strength into Nagase-kun (smile). I won't tease you. Don't worry about that. But you'll definitely get good at card tricks. That I'll guarantee.

Two who might resemble each other?
The points they feel they're alike are

Nishikido In the drama we play brothers. I've read the original work, but the original and the drama will probably be different, and I was told by screenwriter Kudou Kankurou-san, "Please do it with high enthusiasm and low IQ."
Ninomiya I bet you haven't thought about anything yet.
Nishikido True, I haven't thought about anything! I've only decided in my heart to work my very hardest.
Ninomiya It's the same whether it's music or acting,

Nishikido・Ryou Born November 3rd, 1984. In the drama Ryusei no Kizuna (TBS, Friday nights at 10) he plays younger brother Ariake Taisuke. As a member of Kanjani∞, he also participates in the variety show Kanjani∞'s Janiben.

-----

Ninomiya Kazunari
Thinking I should research Nishikido-kun,
I read idol magazines.

I'm also the type that doesn't think about this or that before I get to the actual place. Speaking of, I've been being told by the production people stuff like, "I want to see you and Nishikido-kun playing brothers, so do your best." It's weird.
Nishikido It really is. I can feel this kind of unclear pressure.
Ninomiya Furthermore, when I tried asking carefully, when asked "who would be perfect for the person to play your first older brother?" it seems you chose me. If people can't see the charm in your "younger brother," it's me the "older brother"'s fault too.... And so, I thought this, but us being "brothers," isn't it because we resemble each other in our thoughts about acting, and our acting quality and our natural sensitivity? I thought so when I saw Kanjani∞'s concert the other day.
Nishikido Oh, I get what you're saying somehow. This might be really rude, but I thought, "Ninomiya-kun, he's kind of dark-natured." No, I'm dark-natured too. I thought, "There we really resemble each other." And, now that I've said that, now, it's really scary and I can't see your eyes!
Ninomiya Well, you got it, perhaps? (Smile) I, too, won't go out to eat with people I can't let my guard down around, and there aren't many people I can with. But you know, you're completely different from the impression I got watching you on TV. I thought you were a really cool person. Since our working together was decided, in my own way I thought I'd research you, and I read your comments in idol magazines and stuff.
Nishikido For real, you did (smile)?
Ninomiya In actuality, it was quite close to this. If I were to say if it were sports-oriented or culturally-oriented, there were more culturally-oriented elements. I mean, it's strange. Because on top of being able to speak to me, a person who's also able to deal with Matsumoto Jun-kun at that other extreme, there's not many people outside the other 3 in Arashi. I guess you're an adult..., that's it, you're really an adult.
Nishikido It's not something I'm aware of. You haven't changed since you were 15 or 16. You have a feeling of obstinacy, but soft. A feeling like a cloud.
Ninomiya What's that, that, poetic expression (smile).
Nishikido Well, somehow or another.
Ninomiya "The other person is Ninomiya so saying this would be okay," or something, I bet in fact you're not thinking about that at all. That, "You're not thinking," might have brought out this laid-back airy feeling just now.
Nishikido Something or other, that you're close by, I'll be able to be at ease even at drama filming, I think. Like at the end of filming you'll let me call you "Oniichan."
Ninomiya We won't know until we start, but, well, let's go at ease.

Ninomiya・Kazunari Born June 17th, 1983. In Ryusei no Kizuna he plays older brother Ariake Kouichi. He is also in the middle of the tour ARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008 that started in the National Olympic Stadium and will continue to Taipei, Seoul, and Shanghai.

Translation: Hanako 2008.10.09・Stories in Autumn (Ninomiya & Nishikido)
Stories in Autumn I'll change myself, Autumn of fate

The roles they're performing and the actor's sensitivity and atmosphere melt into each other, and it becomes the ultimate well-suited role, this is a miracle we've seen.
Let's anticipate the Fall dramas as well. Those men with the cool story. Those are the I'll change myself, men of destiny.

Ryusei no Kizuna

Awaiting Kudou Kankurou's First Mystery

Higashi Keigo's novel of the name is the original work. 3 siblings were raised by their parents who ran a Western-style restaurant, Ariake: eldest Kouichi (Ninomiya Kazunari), middle child Taisuke (Nishikido Ryo), and youngest Shizuna (Toda Erika). 14 years ago, on the night of the Leonids, their parents were murdered. The 3 of them are adults and lived as a curry shop waiter and freeters[1]... It's a mystery with the search for the murderer at it's center, but from the popular screenwriter Kudou Kankurou's hand, it's a story that paints a picture of modern young people's youth.

Starts October 17th Every week Friday nights 10-10:54 PM on TBS Screenwriter/Kudou Kankurou Staring/Ninomiya Kazunari, Nishikido Ryo, Toda Erika, Kaname Jun, Omi Toshinori, Terajima Susumu, Emoto Akira, Miura Tomokazu, and others

-----

Kazunari Ninomiya
Rather than thinking about the role by myself,
I think everyone thinking about it together is more fun.

------

Nishikido Ryo
It'll go well if I'm able to get a good balance of
the obstinate parts and the flexible parts.

-----

I'm thinking I'll have to consider the meaning of acting together with Nishikido-kun now, with this timing.

"When I went out to eat with Nishikido-kun, he told me ahead of time who was the murderer. (smile)"

Playing the role of the eldest, Kouichi, of the siblings who carry a past of their parents being slaughtered, it's his first serial drama in about a year. And yet, he doesn't have fighting spirit, and he says he's not even reading the original work deeply beforehand.

"Rather than thinking about the role by myself, I think everyone thinking about it together is better. The writer and the director, and the actors are all different people, and that everyone doing it together will be more fun is my impression."

Nevertheless, meeting with writer Kudou Kankuro-san, it is difficult to imagine it becoming a straight mystery drama.

"When I read the script, I knew it had a completely different atmosphere from the original work. Kudou-san is saying ,"I wrote faithfully to the original," but he's a bit of a person who has overall gaps. (smile) Generally I think it's probably different."

There, his kouhai Nishikido-san's existence joins in.

"This is for me too, but acting together with a sempai is something where you're helped. But, Nishikido-kun now gives the feeling he can do plenty well enough by himself, or rather, he is. Because of that, I'm thinking I'll have to consider the meaning of acting together with Nishikido-kun now, with this timing."

Ninomiya・Kazunari●Born June 17th, 1983, in Tokyo. Blood type A. In parallel with drama filming, he is also in the middle of Arashi's Asia tour ARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008. October will continue to Taipei, and then Seoul and Shanghai in November.

-----

Nishikido・Ryou●Born November 3rd, 1984, in Osaka. Blood type O. As NEWS, their new single "Happy Birthday" will be released on October 1st. From October 25th they'll be starting their nationwide tour. It's set for them to perform in Tokyo Dome before and after the New Year [2].

I don't plan at all on having a "confrontation" or anything like that. I'm just saying I want to work as hard as I can.

"From the beginning I've been loose. But, it feels like Ninomiya-kun is seriously being the axis."

A shy image hidden in a cool appearance. Adding to that, related to this role, it looks like you can glimpse his natural seriousness on his face.

"I'm just saying I want to work as hard as I can. I'm looking forward to it. I've been told this occasionally, but I don't plan at all on have a sempai-kouhai "confrontation" or anything like that."

He plays the younger brother Taisuke who has the exact opposite personality from his brother Kouichi who doesn't trust society and lives in isolation. Writer Kudou Kankurou-san has called him a character with "high enthusiasm and low IQ."

"But, in today's read through I couldn't really get that excited. (smile) I thought I'd try to make my own limit higher, but it was embarrassing. Well, I think that's no good, but..."

But, this impressive character, born hitting that kind of shell, even up until now invites a large storyline.

"At filming, it's not me doing everything just as it was said, but do it with flexibility. It'll go well if I'm able to get a good balance of the obstinate parts and the flexible parts, are the circumstances I think."

TRANSLATION NOTES
[1] A freeter (or fleeter) is a relatively recent phenomenon among young people in Japan. Japan has built it's businesses on a system of lifetime employment. Unfortunately, that can be very restrictive. So, young people in Japan have sort of taken almost part time-like jobs, where they work in a company and do all the work and stuff, but their employment is not guaranteed and, more importantly, they have no benefits. It's kind of a big problem. Return
[2] We don't have as many New Years words, so it loses a bit, but they are not kidding about the before and after; I hear they have a concert on the 31st, Countdown, and then another on the 1st.

Останнє редагування:
Ryusei no Kizuna

Ryusei no Kizuna promotion. All star Thanksgiving 08 Fall Super-Gorgeous Quiz Definitive Edition . DC++.

Останнє редагування:
Зверху